Cornell Sports and Spine – Beat the Super Bowl Bulge.
Exercises for the Super Bowl
New Treatment for Knee Arthritis
Chronic knee osteoarthritis (OA) is one of the most common diseases of advanced age. With up to 20 million adults in the US suffering from OA of the knee¹, close to 700,000 cases progress to total knee joint replacement.
Knee Radio-Frequency Ablation:
- Clinical studies of RFA addressing other sources of pain have demonstrated over 20 months of pain relief and improved physical function
- Is designed to treat complex anatomy of variable nerve courses through the creation of large volume, spherical lesions
- Potentially reduces the amount of time and fluoroscopic exposure through straightforward, familiar placement techniques
Non-Surgical. Minimally-Invasive. Non-Narcotic:
Cooled RF is a non-surgical, minimally-invasive, non-narcotic solution for genicular neurotomy. Because it can be performed in an outpatient setting, patients have the potential to return to an enhanced quality of life much sooner than with surgery — and with a reduced need for narcotics.
Studies show that when Cooled RF is performed on other joints:
- Physical function is significantly improved
- Pain and disability are decreased
- Drug utilization is reduced
Please call Dr. Singh at 212-746-1500 to schedule a consultation
Monday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Tuesday: 8:30am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 12:00pm
Thursday: 8:30am – 6:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday and Sunday : By Appointment Only
Schedule Appointment Online